Semi-Automatic Bag Welding Machine ISP(V)
The Semi-Automatic Bag Welding Machines are used in situations, where bags have to be sealed tight after the filling process. The semi-automatic bag welding machine allows the operator to carry out an easy closing of the bag with impulse sealing or ATEX aproved heat-sealing. With the fact that the process can be started with a foot switch, the operator has both hands free to hold and stretch the bag flat. So we can avoid critical folds.
Those Semi-Automatic Bag Welding Machines are commonly used in combination with conveying systems.
==chemie== ==pharma== ==food==
==logo-ce== ==logo-ex== ==logo-fda== ==logo-gxp==
- Executions with vacuuming and purging of the container / bag
- Executions with multiple welding seams
- Executions with cutting function with a perforating knife or thermal cutting for a clean and defined bag end
- Executions with roller conveyor or conveyor belt to integrate the machine in an existing production line
- Executions as mobile units on foot rolls for a high flexibility and availability