Fully Automatic Welding Machine MK7
The Fully Automatic Welding Machines MK7 are used in situations, where bags have to be sealed tight and without any operator interventions after the filling process. Based on the requirements the machine can be equipped with a bag pull-up, spreading, vacuuming and purging functions.
Those fully automatic welding machines are commonly used in combination with fully automated filling lines and conveying systems.
==chemie== ==pharma== ==food==
==logo-ce== ==logo-ex== ==logo-fda== ==logo-oiml== ==logo-gxp==
- Executions with bag pull-up, spreading, vacuuming and purging function
- Executions with side gusseted bag folding
- Executions with multiple welding seams
- Executions with cutting function with a perforating knife or thermal cutting for a clean and defined bag end
- Executions with suction hood to reduce the product dust in the welding area
- Executions with hot melt unit and mechanical device to close the carton lugs